Boca Raton is a wonderful coastal city in Palm Beach County, Florida.
It occupies 29.1 square miles, and has a population of around 89,400.
This affluent community is rightly called the Beverly Hills of Florida, with a median per capita income that’s twice that of the entire state.
Boca Raton Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Boca Raton, FL
Located at Palm Beach County’s southernmost region, Boca Raton has a raft of residential and commercial areas.
The affluence of the community shows in the majestic homes you see in the city neighborhoods.
Home prices here can run to the tens of millions. Take your pick among Boca Raton’s lavish homes with the following features:
- Professionally landscaped lawns and backyards
- Spacious en suite bedrooms with fireplaces
- Oversized bathrooms, walk-in closets, and his-and-hers vanities
- Separate guest houses with their own bathrooms and kitchens
- Private lakes or manmade waterfalls
- State-of-the-art kitchen appliances and custom cabinetry
Like its neighboring regions of Delray Beach and Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton has the best that Florida offers.
Some of the many unique attractions include:
- The Wick Theatre and Costume Museum, a quaint entertainment venue that holds beautiful shows in an intimate setup.
- The Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, a sanctuary for sick and injured turtles, also offers us a glimpse of the wonders of marine life.
- Restaurants that litter Boca Raton include V & S Italian Deli and M&M Thai Restaurant. Both are local treasures.
- Check out the Loxahatchee Everglades Tours for an adventure ride in airboats skimming across the swampy marsh. Take in the local flora, and catch sights of birds, turtles, and lazy gators lying under the sun.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Boca Raton, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.