The town of Davie is located in Broward County, Florida. It’s home to nearly 97,000 residents,
Davie is known for its rural atmosphere and truly Western vibe. Many of the town’s buildings are inspired by the so-called Wild West. Back in the day, Davie residents owned herds of cattle.
But the town is also known for hosting the sprawling South Florida Educational Center. Measuring one square mile, the Center is comprised of major institutions like Broward College, Florida Atlantic University, McFatter Technical College & Technical High School, Nova Southeastern University, and the University of Florida.
Davie, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Davie, FL
Davie has a land area of 33 square miles. It is located less than an hour from Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Fisher Island.
Here you’ll find some of the most beautiful Traditional and Craftsman-style homes in the county.
Many of the residential properties for sale in Davie feature:
- Gourmet kitchens with custom cabinetry and travertine countertops
- Spacious master suites with private bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Sparkling pools, expansive outdoor areas, and professionally landscaped yards
- Separate guest houses and 3 to 4-car garages
- The Flamingo Gardens and Tree Tops Park is a go-to place for tourists and residents alike.
- There are also plenty of museums in the city, chief among them the Buehler Planetarium and Observatory and Young at Art Museum. Here, the whole family can enjoy a fun and educational day.
- To sample some of the best bites Davie has to offer, go straight to LA Spada’s Original Hoagies, a popular local deli.
- Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar serves sumptuous, mid-priced European dishes in a cozy dining room.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Davie, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.