This Village by the Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, is a quaint little paradise that’s different from its neighboring coastal cities.
It has the gentle soothing breeze and natural charm one comes to expect from waterfront areas, but there are other things makes Delray Beach stand out.
It hosts a lot of specialty stores and unique entertainment spots.
Delray Beach Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Delray Beach, FL
There one-of-a-kind locations and excellent housing options in the area, making Delray Beach a truly desirable neighborhood.
This coastal community of around 64,000 residents offers homes in every size and shape. Some boast properties that have the most luxurious features and the most intricate designs.
Some of the best characteristics of many Delray Beach homes are:
- Open floor plans
- Spacious outdoor areas for entertaining
- Resort-style private pools and elegant patios
- Subterranean brick wine cellars
- Tennis courts and fitness rooms
- Separate guest houses or staff quarters
- The Girls Strawberry U-Pick is an ice-cream parlor and candy shop with beautiful gardens and a bird sanctuary accessible through the back of the shop. You can pick your own strawberries and other seasonal fruit and vegetables grown in the garden,
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is a local favorite and a must see. As a specialty museum, it provides serenity to Delray Beach’s residents. Here, men and women can feel free to bask in the beauty of nature. It is also a great place to take beautiful pictures or make new memories.
- Head to Caffe Luna Rosa if you want fresh seafood, healthy food choices, and value for money.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Delray Beach, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Find out why her clients have given her 5 stars for Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.