Harbor Inlet, Harbor Beach, and Las Olas Isles
Fort Lauderdale has numerous communities that boast of waterfront homes. Chief among them are Harbor Inlet, Harbor Beach, and the Las Olas Isles.
Each community presents a wonderful opportunity to own a stunning home with great views of the water, including sprawling luxury homes with dockage,or charming single-family homes on wooded lots.
There is something for everyone in these beautiful areas, which represent some of Fort Lauderdale’s most upscale and exclusivecommunities.Residents of Harbor Inlet, Harbor Beach, and the Las Olas Isles are guaranteed privacy, luxury, and convenience.
Harbor Inlet, Harbor Beach, and Las Olas Isles – Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Homes for Sale
Homes in harbor Inlet and Harbor Beach are the ultimate in waterfront living, according to HOME Fort Lauderdale magazine.
Homebuyers are assured of the best real estate, from spacious Mediterranean-inspired properties to sleek modern-style homes.
Most properties feature spacious living spaces with intelligent designs in security, engineering, and architecture. Plus, Harbor Inlet and Harbor Beach promise:
- Private access to the beach
- Secure boat dockage
- A community gate
Waterfront properties in Las Olas Isles consist of new construction and renovated homes.
Some of these boast dockage for mega yachts.
You’ll also find:
- The majority of renovated homes standing on 1/4 acre lots
- Homes on larger lots for those who put a premium on space and privacy
Las Olas Islet is a highly desirable neighborhood for buyers who want to build new homes or are interested in renovating properties.
For a fun day or night out, Harbor Islet, Harbor Beach, and Las Olas Isles lets you enjoy:
- The Floridian Restaurant, a favorite local haunt known for its good traditional fare, fast service, and reasonable prices.
- Market 17’s upscale and eclectic farm-to-table fare, with a unique dining-in-the-dark option.
- Quarterdeck’s lobsters and fajitas in cheery, beach- themed surroundings.
- Bistro Mezzaluna’s stomach-filling steaks and Italian fare in dining areas that include a patio or piano lounge.
- El Tamarindo Café serves up exceptional Latin fare that is unpretentious and altogether satisfying. Must try dishes include their paella, skirt steak, and ceviche.
- YOLO,a snazzy bar and outdoor lounge that serves one of the best brunch menus in the city.
To learn more about the housing options inHarbor Inlet, Harbor Beach, and the Las Olas Isles, contact Mel Carbonell today.