Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Hollywood in Broward County is one of the greatest beach destinations in the South.
It is dubbed the “Diamond of the Gold Coast, ” the 12th largest city in Florida, with a land area of 27.3 square miles.
Around147,000 permanent residents live in Hollywood, which has a reputation for being one of the most beautiful places to live in the Orange State.
Hollywood, FL Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Hollywood, FL
Homebuyers looking for majestic multimillion dollar estates in Hollywood, Florida have come to the right place.
The city has an unparalleled selection of luxury homes featuring:
- Custom marble floors and European furniture
- Chef’s kitchens with subzero freezers, restaurant-quality refrigerators, and double ovens
- Sparkling pools, steam rooms, and hot tubs
There are also plenty of Streamline and Ranch-style homes in Hollywood. These are perfect for growing families and young professionals. These residences usually have:
- Spacious kitchens with granite countertops
- 2-car garages and private backyards
- Master bathrooms with double showers and Jacuzzi tubs
This sunny city is the perfect combination of laid back and exciting. Just check out its attractions.
- Head to Hollywood Beach and Hollywood Boardwalk for mesmerizing stretches of sand and sea.
- The number and variety of restaurants in Hollywood are enough to make visitors want to move to the city. Check out Runas Peruvian Cuisine for authentic dishes served in a fun, modern, and trendy setting. J28 Sandwich Bar is another wonderful Peruvian/South American joint. GG’s Waterfront Bar and Grill offers great steak and seafood.
- Discover the growing arts and culture scene in Downtown Hollywood, where you’ll find art installations, murals, galleries, and the ArtsPark at Young Circle.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Hollywood, FL, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.