Lighthouse Point is a serene neighborhood on the east coast of South Florida, perfect for both retirees and growing families.
This urban area is home to more than 10,000 residents.
It’s a favorite spot for holiday makers as well, as the place is dotted with vacation homes.
Lighthouse Point Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Nestled between Deerfield Beach and Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point is a web of waterways that often attracts anglers and those who love being near the water.
Homes in the area offer excellent views, matched by the soothing vibe of the surrounding lake, river, or ocean.
There’s something for everyone in the city. Here, you’ll find:
- Mission Revival coastal homes
- Mediterranean-inspired estates
- Modern custom-built residences
- Multi-million dollar properties
- Economically priced townhouses
Typical features in all the best homes in Lighthouse Point include:
- Family or theatre rooms with high ceilings and surround-sound systems
- Kitchens with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- Spa baths with his-and-hers walk-in closets
- Beautiful French doors and wrought-iron staircases
- Sport fishing and sailing charters provide a thrilling experience for residents and visitors alike, making Lighthouse Point a popular recreational spot.
- For those looking for something more laid back, head to one of many fantastic spas in the city.
- Foodies will love the famous restaurants in the neighborhood. Invite a friend or loved to do brunch at The Nauti Dawg Marina Café while enjoying the view. Enjoy Italian food with family and friends at the Sicilian Oven.
With an abundance of local amenities, attractions galore, and a stable housing market, Lighthouse Point has become a favorite area for those looking for waterfront properties.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Lighthouse Point, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.