South Florida Realtor Melissa Carbonell
A “navy brat” born in Northern California, Melissa Carbonell has lived in many different locations throughout the US, including San Diego, Norfolk, New York City, and Houston. She took up business from the Houston Community College, graduating in 1991.
Her experience with real estate started back in 1995, when she first tried her hand at purchasing, renovating, and selling foreclosed properties in Houston. Later on, she started Premium Mortgage, her very own company, where she worked for over 10 years. As a mortgage banker, she worked directly with custom home builders, all while working on obtaining her real estate license, and continuing to buy and sell rental and vacation rental properties.
After gaining years of professional experience in real estate, Melissa moved to Coral Ridge in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, using her skills and knowledge to help clients discover the area’s unique charm and help them find the perfect South Florida home.
Melissa currently lives in East Fort Lauderdale with her husband and daughter. She is an active member at the Coral Ridge Country Club, participating in the club’s lola tennis league. She is a big animal rights advocate, a yogi at The Yoga Joint, an arts and culture enthusiast, and a foodie who enjoys discovering the many culinary delights available in the area.
Melissa and her family have completely embraced the relaxing South Florida lifestyle – they’re always excited to welcome newcomers to the community, helping them discover the many wonderful things the area offers.
How can Mel Carbonell help you?
As a buyer:
- Mel is very talented at making the entire home buying process stress-free for her clients. She will stop at nothing to help find a home that will fit your needs and preferences, as well as your budget.
- Mel can accompany you as you tour the properties, providing you with in-depth information that can greatly aid you as you search for your dream home.
- Mel will assess your financial options and help you come up with the perfect course of action that will help you reach your goals. With her experience as a mortgage banker, she’ll help you make smart financial decisions.
- Mel will represent your best interests at the negotiating table, and will strive to land the best possible price and terms for you. She’ll handle all important documents and will send regular updates throughout negotiations, keeping clients well-informed throughout the whole process.
As a seller:
- Mel has access to a comprehensive network of resources, giving her the ability to provide clients with up-to-date information on the latest real estate market trends.
- With her years of professional experience, Mel will handle each step of the marketing process. If necessary, she can refer clients to top-level industry professionals, which include architects, craftsmen, and professional stagers, increasing your chances of landing the best possible price for your home.
- Mel has all the right tools and knowledge required to help boost your property’s impact on the market. By strategically analyzing current trends in order to come up with an ideal price point, Mel can make any property compete in the market.