Florida is world renowned for its lovely beaches and luxurious lifestyle.
And Pompano Beach is the perfect spot to experience both.
With a total area of 25.4 square meters, the city has a population of around 104,000.
Pompano Beach Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano calls itself “Florida’s Warmest Welcome.”
Its warmth is meant to reach the hearts of its visitors, enough to make them want to own a property in the area.
Pompano is, in fact, one of the top vacation home markets in the country, featuring beautiful homes and one-of-a-kind properties.
Homebuyers searching in the area can expect to see residences featuring:
- Private beach access
- Beautiful balconies with panoramic bay and ocean views
- Chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with his-and-hers vanities and walk-in closets
Pompano Beach is not only a great place to live, it also begs exploration.
- Visit the Pompano Municipal Pier and Pompano Beach and Aquatics Center for a little surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, and jetski riding. Or, snorkel and scuba dive in Pompano’s fantastic waters.
- Of the hundreds of restaurants and food chains in Pompano Beach, Mediterraneo Cafe & Grill is one of the best. The Italian restaurant is perfect for celebrations with delicious food and excellent service.
- Pompano Beach has 5, 18-hole championship courses, located at the public Pompano Beach Golf Club and the Greg Norman Pines Golf Course, which was recently redesigned and renovated.
- Dozens of other championship golf courses lie within 30 minutes of Pompano and challenge every skill level.
- Finally, don’t forget to sunbathe, go boating, try deep-sea sport fishing, and for serious divers, find out what makes Pompano Beach is the "wreck capitol" of Florida.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Pompano Beach, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.