Rio Vista and Victoria Park
Fort Lauderdale is a prime spot for luxury communities like Rio Vista and Victoria Park, two of the most popular upscale communities in the area.
They’re notable for their amazing location, historic homes, and master-planned neighborhood.
Rio Vista and Victoria Park are also just a few minutes’ drive from Fort Lauderdale’s best hotspots for dining, recreation, and shopping.
All these make the homes in either community highly desirable.
Rio Vista Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
Rio Vista is located at Southeast Fort Lauderdale, close to Las Olas.
Housing options in Rio Vista include:
- Both dry lots and waterfront properties with ocean-access canals, intercostal fronts, and riverfront-access canals
- Properties that can alsoaccommodate mega-yacht dockage
Rio Vista is the perfect neighborhood for would-be buyers who want spectacular waterfront views. Some of the homes for sale boast features that are well worth the luxury price tag, including:
- Spa-style pools
- Gorgeous sundecks
- Gazebos that make the most of the views
Victoria Park Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
Victoria Park is located just north of Rio Vista and featuresa diverse mix of:
- Luxury homes
- Single-family homes
Just like Rio Vista, the homes at Victoria Park are split between dry lots and waterfront properties.
As an established neighborhood, Victoria Park has a more suburban feel and can be the perfect choice for families looking to settle down in a quiet community.
Both Rio Vista and Victoria Park are conveniently located close to Fort Lauderdale’s best hotspots for dining, recreation, shopping, and even just a casualstroll.
- The 3030 Ocean Restaurant is a top pick in this upscale community. Great food is paired with great views of the ocean, and patrons swear by its fresh offering of spectacularly prepared dishes.
- McSorley’s Beach Pub is a favorite local pub, combining excellent service, great oceanfront views, and a very laidback ambience for such an upscale area.
- 15th Street Fisheries is a hallmark of the old Florida marina and is a local food institution. Its casual dining ambience is perfect for those looking for a place to simply sit back and relax while dining on sumptuous seafood.
- Grille 66 and Bar Restaurantoffers a more upscale dining experience. This local favorite is known for its creative beef and seafood fare served in an elegant dining hall. Try their bestselling filet mignon.
- Casa D’ Angelo Ristorante is another upscale restaurant that’s the go-to place to mark special occasions. Expect a celebratory air as you dine on homemade Italian fare and select a bottle from an extensive wine list.
To learn more about the housing options in Rio Vista and Victoria Park, contact Mel Carbonell today.