Riva is luxury condominium development located in Fort Lauderdale.
Standing 15 stories with spectacular views of the shoreline and the beach, this waterfront development embodies the very best of luxury living in sunny Florida.
It boasts an exquisite and ultramodern design with strong Italian influences on both its aesthetics and functionality.
At the Riva, the residents get to enjoy the following exclusives:
- The River Water Taxi, aprivate boat service that ferries residents to and from the Tennis at the Court, Lunch at Galleria, and even Sunset Cruise.
- Membership to the River Clubfor full access to its fitness and aerobic areas. Members also can also enjoy the treatment rooms of Borghese Spa, along with its famed Italian spa product line
The residences at Riva are limited to just 100 units, and divided into luxe residences and penthouse suites.
Along with the amenities and attention to detail residents expect from luxury condos, the Riva is just as scrupulous when it comes to the safety and privacy of homeowners.
- Individual private elevator access
- Spacious living areas
- 9-foot ceilings
- Contemporary bathroom design
- Stone and glass shower-and-bath setup
- Imported Italian cabinetry
- High-end premium kitchen appliance package
- Outdoor kitchen at the terrace
- Gourmet kitchen with stone countertops
- Landscaped entry drive
- High-speed internet, cable TV, and data or voice lines
- Efficient heat and cooling systems
As a luxury residence, the Riva is equipped with the finest and most luxurious amenities, including:
- 24/7 security
- Porte cochère entry with valet service
- Garage parking
- Private boat slips for residents
Residents can enjoy the top hotspots for dining, recreation, entertainment, and cultural activities in nearby Fort Lauderdale.
Among the buzziest places are:
- Casa D’ Angelo Ristorante, a foodie favorite for its variety of homemade pasta and an extensive wine list.
- The Sublime Bar and Restaurantfor excellent vegan fare and a superior wine selection.
- Canyon Restaurant, a perfect date place serving bistro fare, Southwestern cuisine, and theirsignature chocolate bread pudding.
- The Holiday Park, a local favorite featuring wide open spaces, clean surroundings, and modern design and functionality.
- The George English Park, a beachfront park with boat ramps, walking trails, and nature trails.
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, a sophisticated shopping center with a mix of luxury brands and affordable fashionfinds.
- The Crocs Gallery at Beach Place, a multistory complex complete with bars, shopping, and entertainment that makes for a buzzing night scene.
To learn more, contact Mel Carbonell today.