Wilton Manors is a small area in Broward County. Locals know it as “Island City” because of the beautiful waterways that surround it. To the north you can find Middle River’s North Fork while the south has the South Fork.
Wilton Manors also takes pride in being the “Second Gayest City in the US.” A majority of its population identify as LGBT. Truly, diversity and equality is highly valued in this beautiful city.
Recently, it unveiled its new tagline, “Life’s just better here,” which sums up the vibe of the city.
Wilton Manors Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Small as the city may be, Wilton Manors still has a huge selection of homes for sale. It is, after all, known for its waterfront properties.
You can expect to find a lot of residences designed to make the most of the neighborhood’s panoramic views.
Most of these charming properties have the following features:
- Formal dining rooms and large family rooms
- Covered outdoor patios and resort-style pools
- Bathrooms with glass-encased showers and roman tubs
- Marble patios and outdoor kitchens
- Boat docks and jet ski lifts
The city occupies an area of 1.94 square miles, with a population of around 12,200. Although small, Wilton Manors offers plenty of fun places like nature trails, shops, and restaurants.
- The Richardson Historic Park and Nature Preserve is located by the South Fork of Middle River. It’s the place to find a little tranquility, and to begin a kayak adventure.
- If you like diversity in food as well, you’ll find flavorsome dishes at Galanga Thai Kitchen and Sushi Bar. Other popular restaurants include Georgie Alibi, Tropics Restaurant and Piano Bar, and the place to see and be seen, Rosie’s Bar & Grill.
- Keen on more? Head on to Lauderdale Beach and Dodge and Fisher Islands, which are less than an hour away.
If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Wilton Manors, contact Mel Carbonell today at 954-817-2604, or email melissa(at)melcarbonell(dotted)com
Experience the 5-star treatment she offers every client.